Erika Bianchi, translator for Il prezzo del silenzio sent in her June 25, 2008 "Il prezzo del silenzio" Day schedule.
Breaking news update. Hot off the net. Temperatures in Rome exceeding hot!
Around 800 degrees Celsius! (says Erika!)
- 7, 30 leave home and buy l'Unità, VERY FAMOUS AND READ (leftist) newspaper to read the interview with Camilla Trinchieri (Update: interview wasn't in today's edition)
- 7,50 train from Florence to
- 9,30 arrival in Rome, meet up with Camilla at the station
- 9,31 buy Anna, another VERY FAMOUS AND READ MAGAZINE with a piece (of undefined nature) on Prezzo
- 10 am - 3 pm preparation for the race!
- 3,30 taxi to RAI studios
- 4,20-5,20 Camilla's interview at Farhenheit
- 5,30 fastest possible taxi to Feltrinelli bookstore in the city center
- 6 book reading
- 7,30 two more interviews for journalists, bloggers etc.
- 8,30 dinner with publishers